Available for store pickup at the following locations:
The GEL-KAYANO™ Lite model is new to our performance running line.
Like its namesake, this shoe produces excellent comfort underfoot and added support designed to set the foot up for an efficient toe-off. Featuring an engineered mesh upper that was formed with recycled materials, this shoe also includes minimal overlays that target support where it's needed most. We created specific deformable shapes on the top of the midsole through the use of our 3D SPACE CONSTRUCTION™ to slow the rate of pronation, while the flared geometry of the midsole adds the right amount of support.
A concave shape on the lateral heel and convex shape on the medial heel helps generate more compression during the landing phase, which increases the resistance when the foot starts rolling inward at mid-stance. Additionally, the wider base nets in the shoe’s heel and forefoot provide more surface area to create a stable landing and toe-off.
The GEL-KAYANO™ Lite shoe is helping us take a step toward more sustainable manufacturing without compromising performance.
- REARFOOT AND FOREFOOT GEL® TECHNOLOGY CUSHIONING SYSTEM
- Attenuates shock during impact and toe-off phases, and allows movement in multiple planes as the foot transitions through the gait cycle.
- AHAR SPONGE
- ASICS high abrasion resistant (AHAR) rubber on the outsole that is softer and lighter to deliver a plush ride, flexibility and overall comfort.
- FLYTEFOAM® MIDSOLE TECHNOLOGY
- Our FlyteFoam® technology provides exceptional bounce back and responsiveness no matter the distance, utilizing organic super fibers to help reduce packing out that traditionally happens with softer, low density foams.
- SURFACE: Road
- HEEL DROP:10 mm
- WEIGHT: 289 g / 10.2 oz
- SUPPORT: Neutral, Stability
- CUSHION: Maximum
- Color: Piedmont Grey/Sheet Rock