Available for store pickup at the following locations:
Designed from the ground up to be comfortable and subtly hip, our shoe has a versatile silhouette you can wear all day for just about any occasion. With our GEL® Technology for rear-foot cushioning and a streamlined upper, your new go-to kicks are as good to your feet as they are for your image.
- High arches
- The pressure is on smaller toes on outside of foot.
- Plantar fasciitis, shin splints, ankle strain.
- The outer side of the heel hits the ground at an increased angle with little or no normal pronation, causing a large transmission of shock through the lower leg.
- Normal size arches
- There is even distribution from the front of the foot.
- Less likely due to effective shock absorption, but neutral runners are not immune to injury.
- The foot lands on outside of the heel, then rolls inward (pronates) to absorb shock and support body weight.
Rearfoot GEL® technology cushioning systemAttenuates shock during impact phase and allows for a smooth transition to midstance.
Solyte® Midsole MaterialA lighter weight midsole compound than ASICS standard EVA and SpEVA® midsoles. Also features enhanced cushioning and durability.
Ortholite® SocklinerMoisture management (Ortholite is a registered trademark of O2 Partners LLC).
Guidance Line® Midsole TechnologyVertical flex groove decouples the tooling along the line of progression for enhanced gait efficiency.
Ortholite® LastingThis lasting material features plush underfoot comfort while providing excellent moisture management and a high level of breathability (Ortholite is a registered trademark of O2 Partners LLC.)
Seamless ConstructionThe use of seamless materials reduces the potential for irritation and friction caused by traditional stitches and seams.