THIS PRODUCT SHIPS FREE
Available for store pickup at the following locations:
The GEL-NIMBUS® 23 Knit running shoe continues to offer excellent comfort and long-run impact absorption. Its improved stability provides a more balanced stride that's followed by smoother transitions. Constructed with comfort and breathability in mind, this shoe features a soft knit design for long runs. Engineered eyelet shaping helps the upper move more naturally with the foot, while a stretchy midfoot panel appropriately hugs the foot to generate better flexibility. Additionally, the shoe's upper is made with recycled materials to reduce waste and carbon emissions. Providing the runner with excellent shock absorption and softness, the GEL-NIMBUS® 23 Knit delivers more compression in the heel thanks to its softer GEL® technology cushioning unit and contoured design lines. Also, a gender-specific TRUSSTIC™ device provides an articulated amount of support in the right direction for men and women to help generate a smooth transition. Under the toe, the inclusion of gender-specific pillars help cushion the body and help runners experience a softer feel. Simultaneously, the OrthoLite™ X-55 sockliner equips runners with a forgiving, yet responsive stride. The components of the GEL-NIMBUS® 23 Knit shoe help increase the softness without forgoing the integrity of the shoe's ride. Our 23rd version of the GEL-NIMBUS® continues to make advancements within the lineage by offering improved support and comfort for distance runners.
Knit upper improves comfort and breathability
GEL® TechnologyCushioning provides excellent shock absorption
Trusstic System® technologyReduces the weight of the sole unit while retaining the structural integrity of the shoe.
FLYTEFOAM® Propel TechnologyASICS energetic foam formulation that provides supreme bounce thanks to a unique elastomer compound.
FLYTEFOAM® TechnologyProvides lightweight cushioning
OrthoLite™ X-55 sockliner improves step-in comfort
Reflective accents improve visibility in low-light conditions
3D SPACE CONSTRUCTION™Improves compression and cushioning at footstrike and reduces pronation
Recycled Material UpperAt least 20% of the primary material of the shoe's upper is made with recycled materials to reduce waste and carbon emissions.
- Pronation is part of the natural movement of the human body and refers to the way your foot rolls inward for impact distribution upon landing. Understanding your pronation type can help you find a comfortable running shoe. The GEL-NIMBUS 23 KNIT is made for Underpronation and Neutral.
- Foot Type: High arches
- Push Off: The pressure is on smaller toes on outside of foot.
- How your foot contacts the ground: The outer side of the heel hits the ground at an increased angle with little or no normal pronation, causing a large transmission of shock through the lower leg.
- Foot Type: Normal size arches
- Push Off: There is even distribution from the front of the foot.
- How your foot contacts the ground: The foot lands on outside of the heel, then rolls inward (pronates) to absorb shock and support body weight.
- Surface: Road
- Heel Drop: 10 mm
- Weight: 310 g/10.9 oz
- Support: Neutral
- Cushion: Maximum
- Color: Sheet Rock/Black