Available for store pickup at the following locations:
Outdoor classic from 1968, now with an improved fit and sustainable materials. Its low weight, durability and practical details have made Greenland Jacket equally appreciated for outdoor life as for everyday urban activities. Its water resistant properties can be enhanced with Greenland Wax, which also increases the durability of this already hardwearing jacket. Durable in wind- and water-resistant G-1000 Eco. 65% recycled polyester, 35% organic cotton. Impregnate with Greenland Wax for extra weather protection. New, improved fit. Two chest pockets with flaps and buttons. Two bellows pockets with flaps and side openings. Inside pocket with zipper. Well-fitting hood. Two-way zipper with protective flap. Double layers of fabric over the shoulders and elbows. Cuffs with press buttons. Drawcord adjustment at hem.
- The iconic Greenland Jacket with fixed, well-fitting hood.
- Made from wind and water-resistant G-1000 Eco in recycled polyester and organic cotton.
- Long-lasting, functional fabric makes it perfect for everyday adventures.
- Reinforced with double layers of fabric over the shoulders and elbows.
- Two-way front zipper with buttoned protective flap.
- Two buttoned chest pockets.
- Two large bellows pockets with buttoned flaps and extra, zippered openings at the sides.
- Cuffs with press button adjustments.
- Drawcord adjustment at hem.
- Material: G-1000® Eco: 65% polyester, 35% cotton
- Weight: 750g in size M
- Model height: 186 cm
- Model size: M
- Sleeve type: Long sleeve
- Hood: Yes
- Hood features: Fixed
- Closing: Buttons, Two-way zipper
- Number of pockets: 7
- Pockets: Chest pocket(s) with buttons, Hand pocket(s), Inner pocket(s), Side pocket(s) with zipper
- Washing: 40°C normal process
- Dry cleaning: do not dry clean
- Bleaching: do not bleach
- Drying: do not tumble dry
- Ironing: iron 1 dot - Max 110°C
- Additional care instructions: wash separately, do not use fabric softener
- Color: Deep Forest