Available for store pickup at the following locations:
Our new and improved Hike Light socks, formerly PhD® Outdoor, bring you enhanced features to maximize comfort and help you get after it at the highest level. We've extended the durability zones to make them cover even more of the sock–offering the same comfort with even more strength. And we've updated our mesh zones to help improve breathability without sacrificing the perfect sock fit. Combine these features with a light cushion on the entire bottom of the foot and you get a sock that provides the highest degree of comfort, fit, and durability—helping you take care of your feet on any trail.
- Sock Height: Ankle
- Indestructawool™ technology with extended durability zones
- 4 Degree™ elite fit system for a dialed-in, performance-oriented fit
- Additional body-mapped mesh zones for added breathability
- Virtually Seamless™ toe for enhanced comfort
- Comfort welt with 'stay put' fit
- Height 3.25"
- Knit in USA of Imported Yarn: 56% Merino Wool, 11% Nylon, 31% Recycled Nylon, 2% Elastane
- Style: SW001612
- Machine Wash Warm Gentle Cycle.
- Do Not Bleach
- Do Not Iron
- Do Not Dry Clean
Virtually Seamless™ Toe
Smoothed out toe seams for ultimate in-shoe fit and comfort
4 Degree™ Elite Fit System
For a dialed, performance-oriented fit with flex zone at ankle joint
Indestructawool™ technology features a patent-pending construction method for exceptional durability and comfort