Returns and Exchanges Policy
We want you to be 100% satisfied with every purchase, every time. Take 30 days to get out there and get moving. If your purchase is not making moving better and easier, return or exchange it.
Our easy Returns Center is set up to automate your return and provide a pre-paid label.
A weather-resistant ‘60s-inspired expedition parka made of recycled nylon with a PU coating and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish; sleeves are insulated with 60-g Thermogreen® recycled polyester; hood and torso are lined with 100% recycled polyester fleece. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Recycled Nylon with Thermogreen® Insulation- Made of durable recycled nylon with a PU coating and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish; hood and torso are lined with 100% recycled polyester fleece; sleeves are lined with recycled polyester taffeta and insulated with 60-g Thermogreen® 100% recycled polyester
- Two-Way Front Zipper- Two-way front zipper has an external storm flap that secures with hidden snap closures for securing warmth
- Internal Pocket- Internal zippered chest pocket holds your valuables
- Removable Hood- Removable hood with hidden adjustment cords that cinch down for protective warmth is lined with warm recycled polyester ¼"-pile fleece
- External Pockets- Chest pockets and lower top-loading pockets have flaps and hidden snaps for security; side-entry handwarmer pockets protect your hands in cold weather
- Supporting the People Who Make This Product- Fair Trade Certified sewn, which means the people who made it earned a premium for their labor
- Color: Classic Tan