This trusty long-sleeved travel shirt for tropical climates is made with a fast-wicking, 100% organic cotton open-weave fabric that provides ultralight, cool-wearing relief from the sun when you need it most. A longtime Patagonia favorite for tropical travel, the newly revised Long-Sleeved Steersman’s fast-wicking, plain-weave 100% organic cotton crinkle fabric lifts away from the skin for maximum comfort in hot and humid conditions. Light, airy and breathable with a slimmer, more contemporary fit and coconut buttons throughout, it offers full-length cover up from the sun, resists wrinkling in a backpack or duffel bag and keeps you presentable for airport lines and border crossings. Other features include a traditional button front, two-button cuffs, double-needle reinforced seams, chest pockets with button-flap closures and a shirttail hem.
- Made of a fast-wicking 100% organic cotton crinkle fabric that lifts away from your skin for breezy comfort in hot and humid weather
- Traditional long-sleeved button-front shirt with point collar, double-needle reinforced seams and 2-button-adjustable cuffs
- Flapped patch chest pockets with button closures
- Coconut buttons throughout
- Shirttail hem
- 195 g (6.9 oz)
- Materials: 2.8-oz 100% organic cotton yarn-dyed plain weave with a crinkle finish