THIS PRODUCT SHIPS FREE
Available for store pickup at the following locations:
A recycled polyester fleece full-zip performance jacket with the perfect blend of lightweight warmth and motion-friendly stretch. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- 100% Recycled Polyester Fleece: Made of 100% recycled polyester fleece with a sweater-knit face and a brushed back; side panels are made of 100% recycled polyester fleece with a smooth face and a brushed back
- Center-Front Zip: Zips to the chin for warmth and protection against the elements
- Pocket Details: Welted, zippered handwarmer pockets; two zippered chest pockets
- Spandex Binding: Spandex binding at hem, cuffs and collar
- Supporting the People Who Made This Product: Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Country of Origin: Made in Thailand.
- Weight: 459 g (16.2 oz)
- Color: Kelp Forest
- Body: 7.2-oz 100% recycled polyester fleece with a sweater-knit face and a brushed back
- Side panels: 5.4-oz 100% recycled polyester fleece with a smooth face and a brushed back
- Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Note: By their nature, knitted garments are prone to pilling, and this style is no exception. Removing pills can help lengthen the life of your Patagonia sweater, plus it’s easy to do with a sweater stone. Learn about removing pills at wornwear.com