Available for store pickup at the following locations:
The 361 ̊ Meraki 4 builds on the success of the 361 ̊ Meraki 3 with an updated LIGHT EVA midsole technology delivering high performance and plush comfort in a dynamic neutral running experience. Coupled with an updated, performance engineered upper mesh that increases breathability this high-mileage shoe is designed to go further, faster.
- Engineered Mesh Upper - Ample toe room for the foot to stretch and splay with enough perforations to provide exceptional ventilation.
- QU!KFOAM - Extraordinary combination of cushioning and responsiveness with excellent durability facilitated through a midsole EVA rubber blend with PU coating.
- NEW LIGHT EVA - Delivering a plush and responsive ride while still supporting the foot during dynamic motion, LTEVA works in unison with QU!KFOAM to provide additional comfort with long-lasting responsiveness.
- The heel is locked comfortably in the pocket by a 3D High-Frequency Molded Heel counter.
- Adding support, responsiveness and high-energy return to the midfoot, QU!KSPINE is a blend of stability, linear integrity and propulsive feel delivered through a carbon fiber midfoot shank.
- Easy foot access through a wrap-around heel collar with comfortable lining material.
- Pressure Free Tongue removes pressure to the ankle during dorsiflexion and stress from the top of the foot by combining super-soft materials with an anatomical pattern and thin padding.
- Enhanced visibility and safety from the 3M Reflective Logo that illuminates in low light.
- Long-lasting comfort, excellent moisture management and a high-level of breathability achieved through open-cell Ortholite insoles utilizing 20% recycled content.
- O/S pressure release window releases pressure from the shoe’s platform, keeping the foot feeling fresh every step of the way.
- Weight: 10.2 oz
- Stack: 16-25mm
- Drop: 9mm
- Color: Mykonos Blue/Black