Available for store pickup at the following locations:
Looking for an "ordinary shirt" that can keep up with all of your adventures? The year-round Merino 150 Base Layer Short Sleeve is up to the challenge. With our Core Spun technology, we've wrapped Merino around a nylon core for added durability while still keeping the comfort of ultra-soft, responsibly sourced Merino next to skin. And select colorways feature a more responsible plant-based-dye technique. Built for consistent comfort, even when wearing a pack, this shirt is ready to explore the world on your back.
- Merino 150: This breathable, soft, lightweight fabric offers next-to-skin comfort, moves sweat away from the body, and acts as a versatile performance layer for warmer conditions.
- Slim Fit
- Our lightest weight Merino jersey fabric uses a nylon core to increase durability while still keeping 100% Merino wool next to skin
- Offset shoulder and side seams designed to increase comfort and minimize chafing while wearing a backpack
- Side seams wrap to front for body-enhancing fit
- Flatlock seam construction designed to minimize chafing
- UPF 20+ Naturally protects against the sun's rays
- Black Marble Wash, Light Woodsmoke and Indigo Blue colorways feature plant-based dye technique
- Knit in Vietnam and China: 87% Merino Wool, 13% Nylon. Exclusive of Decoration.
- Color: Indigo Blue
- Machine Wash Warm Gentle Cycle.
- Do Not Iron Decorations.
- Do Not Bleach
- Do Not Dry Clean
- Wash With Like Colors