Sorry, this product is currently out of stock.
The softness of your favorite jeans teamed up with the durability of nylon and the stretch of spandex — the fabric is what makes the Mirik pant stand out. Its comfort belies it toughness and its technical ability and boasting a water-repellent finished fabric it is perfect for travel or day hikes and any weather you may encounter. A removable woven belt locally sourced in Nepal helps with the custom fit.
- Nepalese inspired removable woven belt
- Midweight fabric with soft, peached face combines the comfort of cotton and the durability of nylon with additional spandex to offer great stretch and ease during movement
- Two-way stretch, water-repellent finished fabric for comfort and mobility
- Back yoke and tilted side seam offer comfort under pack belts
- Contoured waistband and gusseted crotch accommodate greater mobility and comfort
- Pocketing: Side-entry pockets for ease and comfort; invisible security pocket zips shut to secure essentials
- 9" Inseam
- 63% cotton / 33% nylon / 4% spandex midweight poplin