Returns and Exchanges Policy
We want you to be 100% satisfied with every purchase, every time. Take 30 days to get out there and get moving. If your purchase is not making moving better and easier, return or exchange it.
Our easy Returns Center is set up to automate your return and provide a pre-paid label.
This does not cover consumed/opened nutrition.
‘The most New Balance shoe ever’ says it all, right?
No, actually. The 574 might be our unlikeliest icon. The 574 was built to be a reliable shoe that could do a lot of different things well rather than as a platform for revolutionary technology, or as a premium materials showcase.
This unassuming, unpretentious versatility is exactly what launched the 574 into the ranks of all-time greats. As hybrid road/trail design built on a wider last than the previous generation’s narrow racing silhouettes, the 574 offered a uniquely versatile mix of new, different, uncomplicated, rugged, durable, and comfortable that was adopted as a closet staple across the globe. That’s why today, the 574 is synonymous with the boundary defying New Balance style, and worn by anyone.
- Suede / mesh upper
- Vamp, collar and tongue mesh are 100% recycled polyester
- ENCAP midsole cushioning combines soft foam with a durable polyurethane rim to deliver all-day support
- Midsole foam uses approximately 3% bio-based content made from renewable sources to help reduce our carbon footprint
- Rubber outsole with 5% recycled rubber
- Weight: 11.5 oz / 327.4 grams
- Color: Grey