With a performance suede leather and mesh upper, the Merrell Moab 2 Vent feels great and performs even better. This ventilated hiker uses a breathable mesh lining and M Select Fresh technology to keep your feet dry and odor-free, even as you work up a sweat. A molded nylon arch shank and a rubber toe cap grants stability and protection in rough terrain. A closed-cell foam bellows tongue prevents moisture and debris from entering the shoe. An EVA midsole provides long-lasting comfort, while an air cushion in the heel absorbs shock as your foot connects with the ground. For exceptional traction on uneven surfaces, the Vibram TC5+ outsole includes five-millimeter deep lugs.
Experience out-of-the-box comfort in this ventilated hiker. With durable leathers, a supportive footbed, and Vibram® traction, all in a versatile package, you won't doubt why Moab stands for MOTHER OF ALL BOOTS™.
- Performance suede leather and mesh upper
- Bellows, closed-cell foam tongue keeps moisture and debris out
- Protective rubber toe cap
- Breathable mesh lining
- Merrell M Select™ FIT.ECO+ blended EVA contoured footbed with added zonal arch and heel support
- Molded nylon arch shank
- Merrell air cushion in the heel absorbs shock and adds stability
- EVA midsole for stability and comfort
- Vibram® TC5+ sole
- 5mm lug depth
- Weight: 1lb 15oz / 888G
- Color: Charcoal Grey