Going light can work wonders, and a little security can stoke the fire when ambition outpaces the setting sun. For stuck-in-the-dark belays and minimalist bivouacs, our Nano Puff® Bivy Pullover is light, windproof, warm and has the pared-down features that help shift the odds in your favor. The water-repellent, compressible 60-g PrimaLoft® Gold Insulation Eco—with 55% postconsumer recycled content—has a superb warmth-to-weight ratio and maintains 98% of its warmth, even when wet. The interlocking fibers of the lightweight, 100% recycled polyester shell and liner fabrics block wind, shed moisture and enhance the DWR (durable water repellent) performance. When the going gets cold(er), the kangaroo-style handwarmer pocket and a close-fitting, under-the-helmet hood with elastic binding bumps up the comfort level. The zippered drop-in torso pocket doubles as a stuffsack with a reinforced carabiner clip-in loop. With a deep venting center-front zipper, elastic-bound cuffs and a drawcord-adjustable hem.
Sorry, this product is currently out of stock.
- Lightweight, 100% recycled polyester ripstop shell and lining fabric has a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- 60-g PrimaLoft® Gold Insulation Eco, with 55% postconsumer recycled content, is water-repellent, highly compressible and maintains 98% of warmth, even when wet
- Brick quilting pattern with horizontal quilt lines on side panels stabilizes insulation and uses durable thread for abrasion resistance
- Venting center-front zipper has wicking interior storm flap and zipper garage at chin for next-to-skin comfort
- Kangaroo-style handwarmer pocket and zippered drop-in torso pocket doubles as a stuffsack with a reinforced carabiner clip-in loop
- Under-the-helmet hood with elastic binding is warm and simple
- Elastic-bound cuffs and drawcord-adjustable hem seal in warmth
- Shell and lining: 1.4-oz 22-denier 100% recycled polyester with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Insulation: 60-g PrimaLoft® Gold Insulation Eco 100% polyester (55% post-consumer recycled content)
- Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved
- Weight: 354 g (12.5 oz)