Available for store pickup at the following locations:
The NOOSA TRI™ 13 shoes are built for triathletes, but they're not the only ones who can appreciate this model. With the addition of GUIDESOLE™ technology, this shoe just got lighter in weight and is now designed for a wide range of runners.
The NOOSA TRI™ 13 shoe's GUIDESOLE™ technology is built around a philosophy that aims to lessen the overall load placed on lower limbs by implementing a curved sole design. These elements help increase running efficiency by reducing the movement of the ankle. This technology is proven to help runners feel fresher longer, creating a smoother and more comfortable ride.
The NOOSA TRI™ 13 shoe has FLYTEFOAM® technology in the midsole, which gives the runner a lightweight feel and more cushioning for longer runs. Following a more sustainable design approach, this shoe also uses fewer resources to color the sockliner. Additionally, the AHARPLUS™ outsole is designed to improve durability and extend the life of the shoe. Now even lighter in weight, this triathlon shoe is functional for a variety of running workouts, including tempo runs, long training runs, and racing.
- Engineered mesh upper improves breathability
- FLYTEFOAM® midsole Technology provides lightweight cushioning
- Sustainable sockliner dye
- GUIDESOLE™ Technology
- The curved sole design and stiff forefoot of our GUIDESOLE™ technology reduce ankle flexion and provide a shock-absorbent landing zone to lessen fatigue of other leg muscles and increase runner efficiency.
- AHAR® Plus Outsole
- Strategically positioned in critical areas of the outsole, this exceptionally durable compound is 50% more durable than standard ASICS High Abrasion Rubber.
- Bungee lace
- Support: Neutral
- Heel Drop: 5 mm
- Weight: 7.9 oz
- Color: Black/Pure Gold