THIS PRODUCT SHIPS FREE
Available for store pickup at the following locations:
The NOOSA TRI™ 13 shoes are built for triathletes, but they're not the only ones who can appreciate this model. With the addition of GUIDESOLE™ technology, this shoe just got lighter in weight and is now designed for a wide range of runners. The NOOSA TRI™ 13 shoe's GUIDESOLE™ technology is built around a philosophy that aims to lessen the overall load placed on lower limbs by implementing a curved sole design. These elements help increase running efficiency by reducing the movement of the ankle. This technology is proven to help runners feel fresher longer, creating a smoother and more comfortable ride. The NOOSA TRI™ 13 shoe has FLYTEFOAM® technology in the midsole, which gives the runner a lightweight feel and more cushioning for longer runs. Following a more sustainable design approach, this shoe also uses fewer resources to color the sockliner. Additionally, the AHARPLUS™ outsole is designed to improve durability and extend the life of the shoe. Now even lighter in weight, this triathlon shoe is functional for a variety of running workouts, including tempo runs, long training runs, and racing.
FLYTEFOAM® TechnologyProvides lightweight cushioning
GUIDESOLE™ TechnologyThe curved sole design and stiff forefoot of our GUIDESOLE™ technology reduce ankle flexion and provide a shock-absorbent landing zone to lessen fatigue of other leg muscles and increase runner efficiency.
Engineered mesh upper improves breathability
AHAR® Plus OutsoleStrategically positioned in critical areas of the outsole, this exceptionally durable compound is 50% more durable than standard ASICS High Abrasion Rubber.
Sustainable sockliner dye
- Pronation is part of the natural movement of the human body and refers to the way your foot rolls inward for impact distribution upon landing. Understanding your pronation type can help you find a comfortable running shoe. The NOOSA TRI 13 is made for Underpronation and Neutral.
- Foot Type: High arches
- Push Off: The pressure is on smaller toes on outside of foot.
- How your foot contacts the ground: The outer side of the heel hits the ground at an increased angle with little or no normal pronation, causing a large transmission of shock through the lower leg.
- Foot Type: Normal size arches
- Push Off: There is even distribution from the front of the foot.
- How your foot contacts the ground: The foot lands on outside of the heel, then rolls inward (pronates) to absorb shock and support body weight.
- Surface: Road
- Heel Drop: 5 mm
- Weight: 223 g/7.9 oz
- Support: Neutral
- Cushion: Extra
- Color: Electric Red/Black