Sorry, this product is currently out of stock.
The NOOSA TRI™ 14 shoe remixes archived inspiration with a sock-like fit. It’s formed with a lightweight construction and an efficient ride underfoot.
Bold colors and patterns on the engineered mesh upper are inspired by the early GEL-NOOSA™ styles from the 2000s. Convenient features, like the heel pull-tabs and toggled laces make the shoes easier to put on. This makes it more practical after exiting the swim stage of a triathlon or getting out the door quicker.
With GUIDESOLE™ technology underfoot, these shoes help reduce ankle flexion. Its curved design allows you to conserve more energy while experiencing an easy forward roll.
- FLYTEFOAM™ Cushioning Technology Provides lightweight cushioning and impact absorption
- GUIDESOLE™ Technology: The curved sole design and stiff forefoot reduces ankle flexion and provides a shock-absorbent landing zone to lessen fatigue of other leg muscles and increase runner efficiency
- Engineered mesh upper Improves breathability and wraps the foot with a soft feel
- AHARPLUS™ Outsole, Acronym for ASICS High Abrasion Rubber. Placed in critical areas of the outsole for improved durability, this durable compound is 50% more durable than standard ASICS High Abrasion Rubber
- Sock liner is produced with a solution dyeing process that reduces water usage and carbon emissions
- Full-ground contact design: Creates a smoother and more efficient ride
- Toggled laces: Make it easier to personalize the shoe's fit
- Heel pull tabs: Makes the shoes easier to take on and off
- Stack: Heel: 26mm, Forefoot: 21mm
- Heel Drop: 5mm
- Weight: 7.6oz / 260g
- Color: Safety Yellow/White