Returns and Exchanges Policy
We want you to be 100% satisfied with every purchase, every time. Take 30 days to get out there and get moving. If your purchase is not making moving better and easier, return or exchange it.
Our easy Returns Center is set up to automate your return and provide a pre-paid label.
This does not cover consumed/opened nutrition.
Massage with air, anywhere
The Normatec Go by Hyperice delivers targeted massage for fresh legs on-the-go. Backed by the same science that powers the original Normatec system, the Normatec Go is completely portable and delivers dynamic air compression to the calf muscles to increase circulation and reduce pain and tension in the legs.
Normatec on the go
Everything you love about the original Normatec now available in a fully portable and mobile system. These lightweight wearables are TSA approved and feature new intuitive user controls to help you keep moving. No hoses and no separate control unit – Normatec Go gives you a dynamic air compression massage while standing at your desk or relaxing at home and beyond.
- Targeted compression for your calves- Normatec Go is made specifically for the calf muscles to flush out and rejuvenate your entire lower body. The calf muscle is often considered the second heart as it plays an important role within the circulatory system of the body. Targeted dynamic air compression massage on the calves is scientifically proven to significantly reduce inflammation and pain and increase circulation throughout your entire lower body.
- Revolutionary design and technology- Normatec Go features our revolutionary HyperSync™ technology which synchronizes the set of wearables to give you a symmetrical massage. With three zones of overlapping gapless 360-degree compression, Bluetooth® enabled controls via the Hyperice App, and seven levels of customizable compression – Normatec Go is the most innovative mobile dynamic air compression system on the market.
- 3 zones of overlapping gapless 360-degree compression
- Easy to use, button controlled unit on both wearables
- HyperSync™ technology for synchronized use
- The actual 2 devices
- 2 USB C Chargers to connect to a dual port wall charger.