BUFF® Original EcoStretch Multifunctional Neckwear is engineered with a 4-Way, seamless, ULTRA STRETCH fabric construction that features UPF 50 protection, and 95% recycled REPREVE® Performance Microfiber. BUFF® Original EcoStretch Multifunctional Neckwear is approved and recommended by The Skin Cancer Foundation. Can be worn more than 12+ different ways, from a cap to a balaclava to a hair tie, for a personalized style and perfect fit.
- 95% recycled REPREVE® Performance Microfiber
- 4-way ULTRA-STRETCH
- UPF 50 Sun protection*
- Recommended by The Skin Cancer Foundation**
- Multifunctional - 12+ ways to wear
- 100% Seamless
- Moisture-wicking, quick-drying, breathable
- One-size-fits-most adults
- Product Dimensions: (approx.) 20.5 (L) x 9 (W) inches
- Weight: 1.2 ounces
- 95% Polyester, 5% Elastane
- Hand or machine wash in warm water with mild soap
- Do not use fabric softeners
- Do not bleach
- Do not machine dry
- Do not iron
Protection against the sun’s ultraviolet (UV) radiation. Samples of fabrics have been tested for UV protection by LEITAT-Textile Technology Institutes in accordance with the standard AS/NZS 4399:1996 “Sun protective clothing Evaluation and Classification”, results achieving UPF>50 (98% UV protection). Protection may be lessened if fabric is stretched, wet or old.
**The Skin Cancer Foundation recommends this fabric as an effective UV protectant only for covered areas.
Color: Sineki Multi