Available for store pickup at the following locations:
The first Altra shoe inspired by and developed with an Altra athlete. Meet the Paradigm 6, a shoe that is blurring the line between support shoe and everyday trainer. Altra Elite Athlete and two-time Olympian Kara Goucher’s input helped us take this shoe to the next level, adding an Altra EGO™ MAX midsole and slimming down the overall design while maintaining its key support features.
- Weight: 10.8 oz / 307 g
- Midsole: Altra EGO™ MAX
- Outsole: FootPod™ Outsole
- Cushion: Max
- Stack Height: 30mm
- Upper: Breathable Engineered Mesh
- FOOTSHAPE™:Our signature FootShape™ comfort gives your feet more space to sit naturally and is designed to address biological differences in men's and women's feet.
- BALANCED CUSHIONING™: Our Balanced Cushioning™ platform positions your heel and forefoot at an equal distance from the ground, encouraging better alignment, better form, and a low impact landing.
- ALTRA EGO™ MAX: Our Altra EGO™ Max midsole foam gives you all the light and luxurious performance with a little extra bounce and added durability.
- INNERFLEX™:These grid-like grooves in the midsole are designed to provide flexibility and movement.
- GUIDERAIL™: The GuideRail™ acts like a supportive highway guide rail that encourages natural foot placement by provides guidance, but only when it’s needed.
- INNOVARCH™: Our innovative arch support feature offers a customized and secure fit while encouraging a natural foot placement in each step.
- Color: Gray/Lime