Sorry, this product is currently out of stock.
Grippy versatility handles nearly any trail.
For those who want to confidently explore off-road, the versatile Peregrine 10 GTX is a waterproof, grippy, and protective trail shoe with cushioning that's just right for uphill responsiveness and downhill forgiveness.
- Aggressive lugs made of PWRTRAC tacky rubber conform to dig in and confidently grip a wide variety of terrains
- New PWRRUN cushioning ensures a responsive yet protective feel to push uphill and bomb downhill with confidence
- Rock plate provides additional protection
- Reinforced to protect feet from trail debris, the trail-specific FORMFIT design gives the perfect lock-down fit over uneven terrain.
- GORE-TEX provides waterproof protection
- Offset: 4mm(27/23)
- Weight: 11.2oz (318g) | Women 9.9oz (281g)
- Color: Black/Pine