Available for store pickup at the following locations:
Our PhD® Cycle Ultra Light Pattern Micro socks are always ready to ride. They're inclined to inclines. With a low-cut built, Indestructawool™ technology for enhanced durability, and other sock technologies designed to elevate comfort, fit, and breathability, these Merino wool biking socks are built for greatness.
- 4 Degree™ Elite Fit System : For a dialed, performance-oriented fit with flex zone at ankle joint
- Indestructawool™: Indestructawool™ technology features a patent-pending construction method for exceptional durability and comfort
- Made In The USA
- Mesh Venting: Mesh ventilation zones provide optimum moisture management and maximum breathability
- Shred Shield™: Shred Shield helps reduce wear from toes
- Ultra Light Cushion: The absolute minimum between you and your shoes.
- Virtually Seamless™ Toe: Smoothed out toe seams for ultimate in-shoe fit and comfort
- Sock Height: Low Ankle
- Indestructawool™ technology for enhanced durability
- 4 Degree™ elite fit system for a dialed-in, performance-oriented fit
- Shred Shield™ technology reduces wear from toes
- Body-mapped mesh zones for added breathability
- Virtually Seamless™ toe for enhanced comfort
- Achilles tab designed to prevent sock from slipping down into footwear
- Made in the USA of Imported Yarn: 48% Merino Wool 48% Nylon 4% Elastane
- Color: Neptune Blue
- Machine Wash Warm Gentle Cycle.
- Do Not Bleach
- Tumble Dry Low
- Do Not Dry Clean
|Size||US Mens||US Women||Euro||UK|