Sorry, this product is currently out of stock.
Available for store pickup at the following locations:
Add some lightweight comfort to your ski boots and ski days™thanks to the greatness that is responsibly sourced Merino wool. The PhD® Ski Light Elite Pattern features our Indestructawool™ technology for enhanced durability, our 4 Degree™ elite fit system for a dialed, performance-oriented fit, and our Virtually Seamless™ toe for enhanced in-boot comfort. They are designed with a wider welt to help ensure all-day comfort, targeted cushioning around the toe, heel, and shin, and body-mapped mesh zones help keep things breathable. Now, you have everything you need for your best day on the slopes yet.
- Sock Height: Over the Calf
- Body-mapped mesh zones for added breathability
- Targeted Cushion: Cushioning in specific places depending on activity. Typically on the ball of the foot and the heel.
- 4 Degree™ Elite Fit System for a dialed, performance-oriented fit with flex zone at ankle joint
- Indestructawool™ technology features a patent-pending construction method for exceptional durability and comfort
- Wider welt for secure fit and comfort
- Virtually Seamless™ toe for enhanced comfort
- 14" overall height
- Made in USA of Imported Yarn: 59% Merino Wool, 38% Nylon, 3% Elastane
- Color: Light Gray
- Machine Wash Warm, Inside Out
- Do Not Bleach
- Tumble Dry Low
- Do Not Iron
- Do Not Dry Clean