Application: Alleviates conditions of Iliotibial Band Syndrome. How It Works: This IT Band Wrap provides targeted compression, stabilizing the Iliotibial tract and it absorbs stress to the area and reduces friction and rubbing of the femoral condyle. Design Theory: The IT Band Wrap includes a compression pad which provides targeted compression. It is 2" wide and is made from UBL neoprene which is comfortable on the skin. Now with a NEW non-slip backing!
Available for store pickup at the following locations:
- EVA foam pad places targeted compression directly on IT Band to reduce rubbing and irritation on the femoral condyle (outside of knee)
- Commonly used to treat Illiotibial Band Syndrome (ITBS)
- To be worn during activity to reduce strain to the outside of the knee
- EVA Compression Pad: Applies targeted compression to the illiotibial band to help reduce strain on the area of injury.
- Interior Velcro Attachment: Inner velcro square aids in applying the proper level of compression to the illiotibial band. User attaches the inner velcro, before stretching wrap and attaching the final velcro strip.
- On the Go: The IT Band Compression Wrap is designed to be worn while you are walking or running to alleviate pain while being active.
- Anti-Slip Backing: Textured gripping allows for the strap to stay in place while running.
1500F | 150-XL