Multifunctional trail-to-town hiking shorts made of recycled stretch nylon and spandex are designed for versatility, comfort and casual everyday style. Classic performance fit that’s not too loose or too tight, with room to move comfortably in any work or play activity.
Designed for versatility, comfort and casual style, these multifunctional, trail-to-town hiking shorts are made of 94% stretch-woven nylon (62% recycled) and 6% spandex.
- Comfortable, multifunctional shorts made of a lightweight, stretch-woven 94% nylon (62% recycled)/6% spandex fabric with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and 50+ UPF sun protection
- Classic performance fit that’s not too loose or too tight, with room to move comfortably in any work or play activity
- Curved waistband follows the natural shape of the hips and provides a contoured fit to help keep shorts in place during movement; metal button closure with zip fly
- Two handwarmer pockets, right coin pocket and two rear pockets; right-thigh pocket with zipper closure
- Gusseted crotch allows full range of motion
- Inseam is 10”
- Color: Ash Tan