THIS PRODUCT SHIPS FREE
Räven Jacket is a timeless classic for a life divided equally between nature and civilisation. G-1000 Eco fabric can handle light rain, resists wind and dries fast. Its pliant hood can be folded into the collar and the practical pockets have room for everything from your phone to your pocketknife. Now with a new, improved fit. Durable and water-resistant G-1000 Eco. 65% recycled polyester, 35% organic cotton. Weather protection can be enhanced with Greenland Wax. Convenient hood that can be stowed into the collar. Two bellows pockets with flaps and side openings. Two chest pockets with flaps and buttons. Inside pocket with zipper. Two-way zipper with protective flap and press buttons. Bellow pleats on the shoulders for freedom of movement. Reinforced with double layers of fabric on the elbows. Drawcord adjustments at the waist and lower hem. Cuffs adjustable with press buttons.
- Durable outdoor jacket made from G-1000 Eco with recycled polyester and organic cotton.
- An iconic Fjällräven model that was first launched in the 1970s.
- Just as suitable for everyday use as for general outdoor life.
- Convenient hood in HC-Lite that can be rolled-up and folded into the collar.
- Two-way zipper with buttoned flap.
- Material: G-1000® Eco: 65% polyester, 35% cotton
- HC-Lite®: 54% polyamide, 46% cotton
- Weight: 690 g
- Weight reference: in size M
- Model height: 184 cm
- Model size: M
- Sleeve type: Long sleeve
- Hood: Yes
- Hood features: Capsule hood
- Closing: Buttons, Two-way zipper
- Clothing layer: Outerwear
- Number of pockets: 7
- Pockets: Chest pocket(s) with buttons, Hand pocket(s), Inner pocket(s)
- Washing: 40°C normal process
- Dry cleaning: do not dry clean
- Bleaching: do not bleach
- Drying: do not tumble dry
- Ironing: iron 1 dot - Max 110°C
- Additional care instructions: wash separately, do not use fabric softener