A new winter performance staple, the Janji Repeat Merino Tech Long Sleeve is made from a light-yet-mighty odor-resistant merino blend that's as soft as it is strong, designed to be fresh and comfy when you reach for it, again and again.
- A Higher Standard: Responsible Wool Standard certified merino ensures traceable, non-mulesed wool and best practices are met from farm through production
- The power of merino: 17.5 micron merino is ultra-fine for super soft, comfortable feel, and is naturally thermoregulating, odor-resistant, and repels light rain and snow
- Comfort from volcanic ash: Keeps you warm when you get cold and prevents overheating when you warm up — 37.5 Technologies® nylon with volcanic ash enhances thermoregulation and anti-stink properties
- Put it on repeat: Interior neck locker loop allows for hang drying and re-wearing to reduce water consumption
- Multipurpose comfort: Wear as a baselayer in the coldest conditions or on its own on warmer days
- Sustainability: Repeat Merino is made of Responsible Wool Standard merino wool and durable nylon for added strength and is bluesign® certified meaning it is free from harmful chemicals and is fabricated in a way that meets a high environmental standard.
- 47% 17.5μ merino wool, 38% 37.5® nylon, 15% nylon
- Made with natural fiber, this item may shrink slightly on first wash
- Weight: 282g / 9.9oz (M's Medium)
- Garment made in Vietnam
- Color: Run Everywhere Eclipse