THIS PRODUCT SHIPS FREE
Sorry, this product is currently out of stock.
When the night freezes, this is the gear you need
Inspired by the closing sentiment of Robert Frost’s “Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening,” the RUNSHIELD Winter Miles Pack defies the elements so you can keep after it. Built using water-resistant RUNSHIELD, you can stay committed to your training no matter the weather.
Runner's World is a registered trademark of Hearst, Inc. All rights reserved.
- Water-resistant RUNSHIELD helps block against the elements
- A new softer PWRRUN gives you more cushion with less weight for your springiest run yet
- New midsole geometry is shaped for a super smooth ride from heel to toe
- More flexibility in the forefoot allows your foot to move more fluidly
- More underfoot contouring lets you sit deeper into the footbed, and allows the shoe to hug your foot for an incredibly plush and supportive feel, top to bottom
- Enjoy an extra layer of comfort closer to your foot with a PWRRUN+ cushioned sockliner
- FORMFIT design addresses every point of contact with your foot, going well beyond lacing to ensure a personalized fit and feel, top to bottom
- Lightweight, breathable mesh with minimized layers for a sleek fit
- Increased durability with more outsole rubber where you need it
- Lighter footprint: This style contains recycled upper materials
- APMA Certified - The American Podiatric Medical Association, APMA Seal of Approval/Acceptance Program recognizes products that have been found beneficial to foot health and of significant value when used in a consistently applied program of daily foot care and regular professional treatment.
- Category: Neutral
- Heel-to-toe Offset: 8mm (35mm heel/27mm forefoot)
- Weight: Men’s 8.8 oz. (249g)
- Color: Miles To Go