Sorry, this product is currently out of stock.
"World class athletes deserve world class running spikes. The Rocket series was designed to embody HOKA ONE ONE®’s renowned performance and comfort, and enable our athletes to perform at their very best. Based on the fact that half of a track athlete’s race is spent making left turns, we created a middle-distance shoe where the spikes are placed asymmetrically on an aggressive carbon fiber propulsion plate, with a stiff forefoot for direct response. The Rocket MD is designed for races 400m to the mile."
- Ultra-lightweight SpeedFrame upper designed to provide breathability and a secure lockdown of the foot
- Snakeskin inspired graphics for a breathable, supportive frame
- Asymmetric spike placement for optimized traction on turns
- Supportive medial wrap designed for stability when cornering
- Aggressive middle-distance spike plate, constructed using carbon fiber providing lightweight propulsion
- 4.5 oz: Weight is based on size US 9 and may vary depending on size