Available for store pickup at the following locations:
Our lightest weight running mini-crew provides maximum comfort with minimal bulk. The design puts fabric around each toe, eliminating skin-on-skin friction that can cause blisters. And it gives your toes freedom to splay, align naturally, and work independently for improved comfort, balance and grip. COOLMAX® fibers and a breathable mesh top keep your feet cool and dry, and the seamless ergonomic construction and integrated arch support provide a secure, slip-free fit. The mini-crew length sits just below the ankle for debris protection and cool comfort.
Features & Benefits
- The more needles, the better. 200 Needle socks are lightweight, sturdy and durable.
- Supportive band that offers a secure and stable fit.
- With each toe protected, skin-on-skin friction is completely eliminated protecting your foot from blisters and hot spots.
- Each toe is wrapped in sweat-wicking material so your foot will be drier and therefore more comfortable than in traditional socks.
- When your toes are separated and properly aligned, this allows your entire foot to be engaged in any athletic activity.
- Provides maximum breathability and ventilation on the top of foot.
- Fiber content: 27% COOLMAX® 68% Nylon 5% Lycra®
- Wash & Care: Are your Injinji's dirty after a grueling run through the mud? It's time to wash them! To extend the life of your socks, we recommend washing all Injinji socks on delicate with cold water, followed by line drying.
- Color: Black