Sorry, this product is currently out of stock.
Available for store pickup at the following locations:
Hip-length outdoors jacket that is slightly longer in the back and has a fixed, adjustable hood. Just as comfortable trekking as it is when biking to and from work. It provides protection from the wind and light rain showers while also offering good ventilation, which means that you will not become as sweaty as you would when wearing a fully waterproof garment. It is made from G-1000 Lite and has G-1000 Original on the shoulders. Two vertical breast pockets and two side pockets, all of which are hidden behind flaps. Two-way zipper in the front hidden behind a protective flap that has push buttons at the hem, in the middle of the chest and at the chin. Adjustable hem and push buttons at the sleeve cuffs.
- Hip-length trekking jacket, tail dropped and with an adjustable hood.
- G-1000 Lite in body and extra reinforcement in G-1000 Original on shoulders and hood.
- Pre shaped elbows.
- Two-way front zipper with placket and button closure.
- Two chest pockets and two hand pockets covered with plackets.
- Activity: Everyday Outdoor
- Family: Övik
- Gender: Men’s
- Environmental info: Fluorocarbon-free impregnation
- Features: Adaptable with Greenland Wax, Breathable, Durable, Water-resistant, Wind resistant
- Material: G-1000® Lite: 65% polyester, 35% cotton
G-1000® Original: 65% polyester, 35% cotton
- Reinforcement areas: Hood, Shoulders
- Legal notice: Contains non-textile elements of animal origin.
- Technical Details:
- Back length: 78 cm
- Weight: 610 g
- Weight reference: in size M
- Model wears size: M
- Sleeve type: Long sleeve
- Hood: Yes
- Hood features: Drawcord adjustment
- Closing: Two-way zipper
- Clothing layer: Outerwear
- Number of pockets: 4
- Pockets: Chest pocket(s), Hand pocket(s)
- Color: Dark Grey