THIS PRODUCT SHIPS FREE
Available for store pickup at the following locations:
What dreams are made of. Sustainable, super cozy, and bright as can be, the Teca Fleece is the cold-weather cousin of our Teca Windbreaker. Great as a stand-alone jacket or midlayer, each Teca Fleece is made from best-in-class, repurposed fleece and DWR-treated, polyester taffeta left over from other companies’ production runs. This keeps perfectly good materials out of the landfill, instead putting them in the hands of thoughtful adventurers like you. Love a colorway? Better act fast: Teca is made from repurposed materials, which means that each colorway is also limited edition.
- Limited Edition: Because each Teca Fleece is made using leftover fabric from other companies’ production runs, each colorway is also limited-edition. Once your favorite sells out, it’s gone for good!
- Details that Count: Vibrant fleece, elastic binding, and funky, retro-inspired stripes? Yes, please.
- Sustainable Materials: This jacket was designed with Mother Nature in mind. Made from 100% repurposed Polartec Micro Fleece, it’s super soft and sustainable.
- 100% repurposed fleece
- 100% repurposed polyester taffeta stripes with DWR finish
- Elastic binding at hem and cuffs
- Two hand pockets
- Limited edition colorways
- Color: Tailwind