THIS PRODUCT SHIPS FREE
Available for store pickup at the following locations:
Part hovercraft and part hiking boot, the TenNine Hike GTX offers peak cushioning, durability and traction with an extended, HUBBLE® heel geometry. Engineered for an exceptionally smooth ride, this bold, new profile creates an efficient heel-to-toe transition. Thoughtfully designed through the lens of sustainability, the TenNine Hike utilizes GORE-TEX footwear fabric with recycled textile in its waterproof bootie, as well as recycled polyester through the collar, laces, heel pull and vamp webbing. Surprisingly smooth and exceptionally cushioned, this long-distance hiker employs Vibram®’s Litebase construction with a Megagrip outsole compound that reduces weight without reducing durability. Go ahead, hike forever.
- Waterproof upper materials
- Ripstop textile
- Metal lacing hardware
- Abrasion rubber toecap
- 100% RPET lining textile mesh
- GORE-TEX footwear fabric with recycled textile
- 100% vegan materials
- Patented, trail tested HOKA midsole geometry for smooth trail function
- Proprietary, new compression molded EVA foam midsole provides stable footing and
- absorbs impact points
- Vibram® Litebase outsole construction
- Vibram® Megagrip hi-traction outsole with 5mm lugs
- Geometry: 33mm heel / 29mm forefoot
- Weight: 17.8 oz.
- Color: Castlerock/Persimmon Orange
ALL SALES FINAL. THIS ITEM IS NOT ELIGIBLE FOR RETURNS/REFUNDS.