Available for store pickup at the following locations:
THE ICONIC ULTRABOOST SHOES MADE IN PART WITH PARLEY OCEAN PLASTIC.
There's no planet B. We made these running shoes with the oceans in mind. They have all the comfort and performance of the adidas Ultraboost, like adidas PRIMEKNIT and the endless energy of BOOST. But the design takes inspiration from protective equipment, a reminder of our duty to protect the planet. This shoe's upper is made with a high-performance yarn which contains at least 50% Parley Ocean Plastic — reimagined plastic waste, intercepted on remote islands, beaches, coastal communities and shorelines, preventing it from polluting our ocean. The other 50% of the yarn is recycled polyester.
- Regular fit
- Lace closure
- Sandwich mesh upper
- Gusset tongue construction
- Linear Energy Push system
- BOOST midsole
- Weight: 12 ounces
- Midsole drop: 10 mm (heel 30.5 mm / forefoot 20.5 mm)
- Stretchweb outsole with Continental™ Better Rubber
- Yarn in upper contains at least 50% Parley Ocean Plastic and 50% recycled polyester
- Product color: Core Black / Core Black / Orbit Grey
- Product code: HQ6539