The Bogs® Ultra Mid 10” boot was originally designed to help dairy farmers stay safe and comfy on slippery indoor and outdoor cement surfaces. Easy-on pull handles, durable hand-lasted rubber over 7mm waterproof Neo-Tech™ insulation. An internal midsole with rubber sponge for extra cushioning and warmth. Aegis antimicrobial odor protection insole. Comfort-rated from temperate to -40°F.
Available for store pickup at the following locations:
TOUGH, YES. BUT CUSHY, TOO.
If you spend a lot of time on your feet outdoors, you better be comfortable.
- 100% Waterproof
- Height: 10"
- Circumference: 16"
- Comfort rated from temperate to -40°F
- Durable hand-lasted rubber and a four way stretch inner bootie
- Constructed with 7mm waterproof Neo-Tech™
- Easy-on pull handles
- Internal midsole with rubber sponge delivers extra cushion and warmth
- Non-slip and non-marking outsole
- DuraFresh bio-technology that activates to fight unwanted odors
- Average weight 4.87 pounds per pair
- Available in sizes 4-16
- 100% satisfaction guaranteed
- Color: Black