Sorry, this product is currently out of stock.
Available for store pickup at the following locations:
These men's running shoes have an adidas Primeknit upper made with Parley Ocean Plastic, upcycled plastic waste intercepted on remote islands, beaches, coastal communities, and shorelines to prevent it from polluting our oceans. The breathable open knit provides extra ventilation in key sweat zones. Responsive Boost cushioning returns energy with every step. Continental™ Natural Rubber includes recycled materials.
These shoes are made with Primeblue, a high-performance recycled material containing Parley Ocean Plastic and a minimum of 88% recycled material in total.
- BOOST: temperature-independent cushioning provides maximum comfort and energy return in all climates.
- FIT COUNTER: supportive heel construction designed to enable the free motion of the achilies tendon
- STRETCHWEB WITH CONTINENTAL: rubber outsole with superior grip that adapts to every runner's foot strike by moving in harmony with boost to provide a smoother and more flexible ride.
- PRIMEKNIT: new knit provides enhanced breathability and ventilation around key sweat zones under the cage and in the forefoot.
- Color: Black/Gold Metallic/Footwear White