Available for store pickup at the following locations:
The Ahnya Pants are made with soft Regenerative Organic Certified™ cotton and recycled polyester fleece with a touch of spandex that stretches and recovers, so they won't bag out. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Fabric Details: Body is made with 57% Regenerative Organic Certified™ cotton/38% recycled polyester/5% spandex fleece; cuffs are 53% Regenerative Organic Certified cotton/36% recycled polyester/11% spandex rib knit
- Supports Regenerative Organic Farming: Made with Regenerative Organic Certified™ cotton from farms working toward the highest organic standard, which aims to rehabilitate soil, respect animal welfare and improve the lives of farmers; these practices reduce greenhouse gas emissions and could help trap more carbon than conventional agriculture
- Fit Details: Knit pants with a soft, comfortable fit
- Elastic Waist: Elastic knit waistband for a range of comfortable fits
- Pocket Details: Two front drop-in pockets and two back pockets
- Ankle Details: Wide rib-knit cuffs at the ankles
- Supporting The People Who Made This Product: Fair Trade Certified™ sewn, which means the people who made it earned a premium for their labor
- Country of Origin: Made in India.
- Weight: 349 g (12.3 oz)
- Body: 7.7-oz 57% Regenerative Organic Certified™ cotton/38% recycled polyester/5% spandex mélange fleece
- Cuffs: 9.4-oz 53% Regenerative Organic Certified cotton/36% recycled polyester/11% spandex rib knit
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Color: Salt Grey