Feels like a shoe, wanders like a boot.
A day hiker designed with responsible manufacturing in mind, the Anacapa Low GTX is a low-profile take on the Anacapa Mid GTX. Engineered from lightweight leather certified by the Leather Working Group, the versatile silhouette employs recycled polyester in the collar, mesh and laces. This innovative style applies signature HOKA extended-heel geometry designed for a smooth ride on the trails.
The Anacapa Low GTX features a symmetrical bed of cushion without additional prescriptive technologies. Designed to provide the support you want and nothing you don't.
The Anacapa Low GTX is designed to provide protective cushion while maintaining a responsive toe-off for when you want to go faster.
- Leather Working Group Gold-rated waterproof nubuck leather
- Recycled polyester materials in collar, mesh and laces
- GORE-TEX footwear fabric with recycled textile
- Extended heel
- Vibram® Megagrip rubber with 5mm lugs
- PFC-Free water repellency treatment
- Quick lace hook
- Gusseted tongue
- Molded PU sockliner derived from 50% soybean oil
- Compression-molded foam midsole
- Late stage Meta-Rocker
- Weight: 12.00oz
- Heel-To-Toe Drop: 6.00mm
- Volume: 34X29