The North Face Women's Aphrodite Jogger is a comfortable jogger for hiking and camping. Built to wick moisture and follow your every step along the trail, recycled nylon, nylon and elastane come together in a herringbone woven fabric that holds tough against the miles. Using FlashDry technology, sweat is wicked away from your skin and then dried quickly, so you're always comfy. A rib-knit waistband is soft against the abdomen and won't bunch or bug you underneath a pack waistbelt.
- Moisture-wicking FlashDry helps keep you cool and dry
- 1 x 1 rib-knit on waistband and leg-opening cuffs
- Faux fly
- Secure-zip pocket on right hip
- Waistband with an internal drawcord
- Ultraviolet Protection Factor (UPF) 40+
- Heat transfer logo on back-right hip
- Inseam: 27"
- Standard fit
- Body: 90D x 70D 125 grams per sqaure meter 37% recycled nylon, 56% nylon, 7% elastane herringbone woven with FlashDry
- Rib: 257 grams per sqaure meter 94% recycled polyester, 6% elastane single rib