Sorry, this product is currently out of stock.
Available for store pickup at the following locations:
Indygena is now Indyeva. At Indyeva, we make thoughtful outdoor clothing for women.
The AYABA jacket is made with a technical fabric with the velvety and soft touch of cotton. Its waterproof and breathable membrane keeps you dry from the elements and evacuates moisture. The surface of the fabric is treated with a durable water repellent finish.
Fabric: 100% Nylon, DWR 80/20, 10K/10K, Laminate
Insulation: White duck down, 80% down 20% feather, fill power of 700 in3/oz
Indygena chooses its entire supply chain to be certified by the Control Union for Responsible Down Standard. To learn more www.responsibledown.org
- YKK® Vislon 2-way zipper
- Removable leather puller
- Zipped handwarmer pockets
- Strategically seam sealed
- Detachable and adjustable hood
- Zipper gusset opening at collar
- Articulated sleeves
- Microfleece lining at back and inner collar
- Inside zipped pocket
- Rubberized logo rivet
- Woven logo labels
- Zipper opening at center back hem
- Body of jacket in cotton touch fabric
- Length (S) front: 33.5", back: 37"
- Color: Black