THIS PRODUCT SHIPS FREE
Sorry, this product is currently out of stock.
Indygena is now Indyeva. At Indyeva, we make thoughtful outdoor clothing for women.
The AYABA jacket is made of a technical fabric with the velvety, soft touch of cotton. Treated with a durable water repellent finish, the fabric is also laminated for extra protection from rain & snow. Insulated with 700FP, RDS down, this exceptionally warm jacket is timeless and has all the features to keep you warm on the coldest days. In a purpose of social, ecological and ethical responsibility, all of our down insulated garments integrates the RDS certified supply chain. To learn more www.responsibledown.org
- Fabric: 100% Nylon, 175g/m², DWR 80/20, Lamination 10K/10K, Bluesign® Fabric
- Insulation: White duck down, 80% down 20% feather, fill power of 700 in3/oz
- Critically seam sealed
- YKK® 2-way zipper
- Removable hood with adjustment
- YKK® zipper at gusset and back slit
- Zipped handwarmer pockets
- High pile Fleece lining at back and inner collar
- Inside zipped pocket
- Length (S): Front 33.5” / Back 37”
- Color: Winter White Tie Dye