A cozy jacket with Icelandic design elements rendered in our popular Better Sweater® polyester fleece and dyed with a low-impact process that significantly reduces the use of dyestuffs, energy and water compared to conventional dyeing methods. Fair Trade Certified™ sewing.
Sorry, this product is currently out of stock.
- Fabric has sweater-knit face, fleece interior and heathered overdye yarns with a knit-like texture
- Oversized hood and yoke feature our tonal Icelandic jacquard fleece
- Wide center-front placket with dyed to match button closure
- Side-entry handwarmer pockets are accented with our Icelandic jacquard fleece welt
- Straight hem with notches at size seams and a slight drop tail
- Hip length
- This product is Fair Trade Certified™ for sewing: Patagonia pays a premium for Fair Trade Certified products that workers can use to improve their communities and elevate their standard of living
- Body: 9.5-oz 100% polyester with a sweater-knit exterior and fleece interior. Contrast: 13.5-oz 100% polyester jacquard fleece. Fair Trade Certified™ sewing and fabric is bluesign® approved