Sorry, this product is currently out of stock.
Available for store pickup at the following locations:
Indygena is now Indyeva. At Indyeva, we make thoughtful outdoor clothing for women.
The FRENCH TERRY DRIRELEASE® knit offers comfort, warmth, and stretchability. Most of all, it embraces an unequaled feeling of being cool and dry. The permanent moisture wicking and natural odor control (Drirelease®) occurs due to the mix of fibers present as well as its construction which gives the fabric technical features without the use of chemical finishes. Part of its composition is Lyocell which is made of wood cellulose fibers from sustainable forests. Partially eco-friendly, Drirelease® Lyocell ensures long term performance due to fabric properties which are not altered after washing. The drirelease® proprietary spinning technology is designed to achieve a very soft hand-feel while maintaining wash and wear durability.
- Length (S) Front: 24” / Back: 25.5”
- Fixed hood with adjustment
- Kangaroo pocket
- Rib-knit at cuffs, bottom hem, and collar yoke
- Lyocell from sustainable forests, organic cotton
- Moisture Wicking: hydrophobic and hydrophilic fiber
- Fast-drying: up to four times faster than cotton
- Superior comfort: soft and natural feel
- 4-way stretch
- Organic cotton
- Specifications : French Terry: 88% Polyester, 12% Lyocell, 280g/m2, Drirelease® Lyocell, Rib Knit: 97% Organic Cotton, 3% Spandex, 310g/m2
- Color: Grey Heather