THIS PRODUCT SHIPS FREE
Sorry, this product is currently out of stock.
Ready to cruise through serious trail mileage? The women's Caldera 6, a long-distance trail-running shoe, offers lots of cushioning plus great grip to help keep you comfortable while covering rugged terrain.
- Supreme softness
- Stable ride
- Secure fit
- Midsole: 6mm
- Weight: 9.8oz/277.8g
Now featuring nitrogen-infused DNA LOFT v3, super soft cushioning optimized to be light weight, responsive, and durable with plush comfort.
- Innovative nitrogen infusion process lets us fine-tune the softness with careful precision so we never sacrifice weight, durability, or responsiveness.
- Our cushioning technologies all start with DNA because they react to your unique stride.
Redesigned midsole and outsole feature raised side walls and a widened platform to hold your foot securely for a stable ride.
- TrailTack rubber outsole offers excellent traction on wet or dry surfaces.
- TPU toe cap protects toes from rocky terrain
Comfortably secure fit
The upper holds your foot securely without sacrificing breathability, thanks to a new, lightweight and quick-drying air mesh.
- Lace keeper secures laces so they don't get caught on trail debris
- Front and back attachment points offer a secure fit for gaiters