Sorry, this product is currently out of stock.
Ultrasoft technical top made with quick-drying and moisture-wicking fabric to keep you comfortable when you’re working hard in conditions ranging from cool to hot. Made with 50-86% recycled polyester with HeiQ® Pure odor control. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Ultra-Comfortable, Quick-to-Wick Fabric: Comfortable, self-fabric scoop neck wicks moisture
- Drop Tail Hem: Drop tail keeps tank in place during movement
- Locker Loop: Locker loop makes it easy to hang dry
- Tagless Design: No tags at neck for itch-free comfort
- Woven Patagonia Logo: P-6 woven label at left-front hem
- HeiQ® Pure Odor Control: HeiQ® Pure odor control keeps things fresh
- Supporting the People Who Made This Product: Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Country of Origin: Made in Vietnam.
- Weight: 94 g (3.3 oz)
- Color: Fresh Teal
- Heathers: 4.4-oz 100% polyester (50% recycled) spun jersey
- Stripes: 4.1-oz 100% polyester (86% recycled) spun jersey
- All with HeiQ® Pure odor control
- Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn