Available for store pickup at the following locations:
ALL SALES FINAL. THIS ITEM IS NOT ELIGIBLE FOR RETURNS/REFUNDS.
GO THE DISTANCE. GET THERE FAST.
Positioned as an endurance racer, the Carbon X 2 delivers the same propulsive speed as its predecessor in an adaptable silhouette geared for training and racing alike. Engineered with a responsive, carbon fiber plate and aggressive Meta-Rocker, this performance shoe is a formidable competitor. The epitome of long-range weaponry, the Carbon X 2 pairs softer, lighter foam with the same rubberized foam outsole as the last iteration. Scrutinized with a focus on fit, the Carbon X 2 employs a refined collar shape, notched tongue and engineered mesh upper with embroidered TPU yarns and extra reinforcement around the laces. Get ready for an inherently soft, stable and responsive ride.
- Engineered mesh upper delivers breathable comfort
- Gusseted tongue provides lightweight, mid-foot lockdown
- Anatomical Achilles construction
- 100% vegan materials
- PROFLYTM midsole gives a cushioned landing and propulsive toe-off
- Carbon fiber plate delivers a smooth transition through the gait cycle
- Removeable, molded EVA sockliner
- Rubberized EVA outsole provides lightweight ground contact and responsive cushioning
- Geometry: 30mm heel / 25mm forefoot
- Weight: 7.0 oz.
- Color: White/Blazing Orange