Available for store pickup at the following locations:
Adaptable. Protective. Ready for technical terrain.
Think of the waterproof Cascadia 16 GTX as your adaptable adventure buddy — ready for any trail you take. New, softer cushioning plus improved adaptability and waterproof protection add up to a shoe that helps you tackle any trail with total confidence.
New midsole and outsole construction lets the shoe mold easily to the ground, improving the stable ride.
Updated Ballistic Rock Shield protects against pebbles and debris while also adapting more easily to uneven terrain.
Our new DNA LOFT v2 midsole makes the Cascadia 16 cushioning 5% softer and 20% lighter than the Cascadia 15.
Lightweight GORE-TEX® Invisible Fit membrane is bonded directly to the upper for a light, flexible fit.
- Cushioning is softer and lighter, thanks to DNA LOFT v2 technology.
- We added 2mm of foam to the midsole for added comfort.
- More release grooves in the midsole allow for enhanced adaptability on rough terrain.
- Ballistic Rock Shield now includes vertical grooves to provide side-to-side adaptability.
- TrailTack rubber outsole provides wet-dry traction.
- Gaiter tab on heel secures gaiter.
- Lace keeper stores laces out of the way.
- Drainage ports allow water to escape quickly.
- Gusset keeps out sand and small debris.
- Experience: Cushion
- Experience level: Mountain Trail
- Surface: Trail
- Support: Neutral
- Offset: 8mm
- Weight: 10.2oz / 289.2g
- Color: Black/Blackened Pearl/Coral