THIS PRODUCT SHIPS FREE
Conquer any trail in the Cascadia 16. This women’s trail running shoe offers all-terrain stability and durable protection, with softer and lighter cushioning than before to ensure a continuously smooth ride.
- Best For: Trail running, All-terrain stability, Traction, Rock & root protection
- Enhanced adaptability: New midsole and outsole construction lets the shoe mold easily to the ground, improving the stable ride. More release grooves in the midsole promote extra adaptability on rough terrain. TrailTack rubber outsole provides wet/dry traction.
- Flexible protection: Updated Ballistic Rock Shield protects against pebbles and debris while also adapting more easily to uneven terrain. Ballistic Rock Shield now includes vertical grooves to provide side-to-side adaptability. Gaiter tab on heels secures gaiter for extra protection on the trail.
- Softer cushioning: Our new DNA LOFT v2 midsole makes the Cascadia 16 cushioning 5% softer and 20% lighter than the Cascadia 15. DNA LOFT v2 midsole is super soft yet durable. Extra 2mm of cushioning adds softness. Drainage ports allow water to escape quickly so nothing weighs you down.
- Experience: Trail
- Experience Level: Mountain Trail
- Surface: Trail
- Midsole drop: 8mm
- Weight: 9.5oz / 269.3g
- Color: Peacoat/Pink/Biscuit