Mixing together max cushioning and speed like never before, the HOKA ONE ONE Clayton might be the one shoe that does it all. The forefoot is firmer than the heel to enable better propulsion at toe-off, but the softer rear half of the shoe cushions a midfoot strike. The thick RMAT outsole adds overall cushioning with great rebound and the broad platform is stable and disperses impact over a large area. Oh, and it's very light.
Sorry, this product is currently out of stock.
- Air Mesh on the upper is lightweight and allows for excellent airflow and breathability.
- Structural Overlays provide necessary structure around the midfoot.
- No Sew Construction provides a seamless interior environment for reduced irritation and blistering.
- No Sew TPU Lattice wraps the front half of the shoe to provide a supportive fit.
- Microfiber Reinforced Midfoot enhances fit
- Full Ground Contact provides increased traction and a smooth heel to toe transition.
- RMAT material has high energy return, provides additional cushioning and good traction.
- Pro2Lite +10 is softer in the heel for extra cushioning and firmer in the forefoot for added propulsion.
- Early Stage Meta-Rocker Geometry is a rockered midsole design engineered to encourage efficient running mechanics.