Available for store pickup at the following locations:
Shortcut to runner's high
The record-breaking Cloudflow loved by elite athletes has been refined with their feedback. That renowned responsive ride gets even more comfort and kick with the addition of Helion™ superfoam. 18 Cloud elements combine with the reengineered Speedboard® to turn impact into explosive acceleration. Plus, a new lacing configuration and reshaped Clouds mean softer forefoot landings and more support at high speed.
CloudTec® combines with an enhanced high-propulsion Speedboard® for soft landings and powerful take-offs. Reshaped cloud elements deliver additional cushioning at the forefoot and support a natural foot strike.
The Cloudflow offers on-the-road cushioning without weakness thanks to Helion™ superfoam. For your strongest performance yet.
Show your rivals a clean set of re-engineered heels. The next-generation Cloudflow features an updated design for even more hold, comfort and durability.
New eyelet configuration
The new eyelet configuration enhances midfoot hold to support your high-speed goals. Plus, the elasticated tongue strap removes distractions by keeping your laces firmly in place.
- Upper: High-performance engineered mesh. New eyelet configuration for additional midfoot support. Updated heel construction delivers a comfortable, durable hold. Lace holder on tongue keeps lace endings locked down.
- Speedboard: Updated Speedboard® for maximum energy loading and comfort.
- Midsole: Updated forefoot Clouds for additional cushioning. Re-engineered rear Cloud elements support the natural landing motion.
- Runner Profile: Fast training, racing, 10km, half marathon, marathon, tempo running, long interval sessions.
- Direct to Moderate Cushioning
- Heel-Toe Drop: 6mm
- Weight: 198 g | 7.0 oz | US W 7
- Color: Rock/Rose